This guide connects you to writing and publishing advice, submission guidelines for various journals and tools to help you decide where to submit. It also provides information on copyright, author's rights, resources for empirical research and additional law review resources.
During the regular academic year, reference librarians are typically available Monday - Thursday 8 a.m. - 9 p.m. and Friday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. to provide research guidance. For general reference assistance, you may contact Reference Services at 704.971.8567 or email email@example.com.
- Susan Catterall - 704.971.8567 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mary Susan Lucas - 704.971.8568 - email@example.com
- Cory Lenz - 704.971.8570 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jane Fraytet - 704.971.8573 - email@example.com
- Betty Thomas - 704.971.8573 - firstname.lastname@example.org